Date.now

Monday, June 26, 2023

Cristian Mercado in "The Longest Night" (2019)







































































































































































There is another scene which I capped from this movie but the actors name according to IMDB is Javier Ordóñez A. Whilst I was searching GOOGLE for him it brought up The Javier Ordóñez protests which refer to a series of protests and riots in Colombia. The protests started in Bogotá, the country's capital, following the torture and murder of Javier Ordóñez by police officers while in custody on 9 September 2020. So sad, so tragic.... 

If I, or one of my visitors to this site can confirm that they are not the same person, then I will happily post the caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment