Date.now

Monday, December 4, 2023

C. Thomas Howell in TV Series - "Obliterated" 1x01 (2023)

Before I capped this episode, I wanted to confirm that C.T. was NOT wearing a prosthetic and I found an interview with the shows creators which said: 

"C. Thomas Howell, who you get to see quite a bit of in the first episode of the show, it's the morning of, he's supposed to be filming that day, and we had spent $10,000 on a prosthetic for him to wear in his nether regions. He calls me that morning and he's like, ‘You know what? If I'm going for it, I should just go for it, right? I want to go for it. I don't need the prosthetic. I'll go all in.’ I was like, ‘That's great news. This is amazing. Ponyboy is gonna go full frontal on our show? Okay, here we go!”

You can read the interview HERE:























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment